Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Red Barn Photography

Hello everyone, I am frequently asked to show clients examples of my work. I hope this blog will work as a portfolio for anyone interested. I'll start with family portrait examples. To make a family picture become a portrait, please take into consideration clothing style and color, natural versus posed, and a location that works with your family. If you have little kids, than getting them to cooperate on the back of a tractor because you're a farm family might not be worth the effort. Or if you have a big family, less details of the location will be noticed and more even lighting is preferable.

3 comments:

danny said...

good job april. hey one of those guys in the second photo sure lookd like he would be Travis' brother

Mike Rankin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rankin Family said...

Hey, it's Bryton Rankin, Rosalie Marvin's daughter. I was wondering if you would do maternity/pregnancy pictures for me? I'll be in town the 21st through the 24th of March. I will love you forever if you can :) My number is 541-212-7874 or email me at brytonmarvin@hotmail.com
Thanks so much!
-Bryton